Catty's Creative Dezines - Free Scrap Kits & Tubes

Color me spring - Tube NOT included - Click image for download

Fairy world - click image for download

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 1, 2023

HI ALL ðŸŒ¹

THIS is My terms if you are using my designs:

This is NOT accepted: AI by catty creations - AI generated by catty creations designs - by catty creations and so on... 

If my kits include tubes by a real tube artist: You write this. 

(©Tube artist name) cattycreationsdezines.blogspot.com (Your name)

If my kits are with AI tube: You write this. 

cattycreationsdezines.blogspot.com (Your name)

I want to point out that nothing on my blog can be used for commercial (CU) Activity, It is strictly forbidden.


UPDATE ON MY TOU IN FOLDER January 2024

1.) You May Use As PU In Your Tag Creations.

2.) You may NOT share this , give away for free , or use to resell in anyway..

3.) You may NOT create cluster frames / Emb to sell Or for give away on the kits i sell in VIP.

 You are welcome to make cluster frames (ONLY WITH MY FTU KITS) for freebies on your own blog BUT, you need to stamp the cluster with my info. (cattycreationsdezines.blogspot.com)

4.) When using my kits, you HAVE to write the license from my blogspot : cattycreationsdezines.blogspot.com/ _ ( Your name )

5.) You can use other tubes for my kits, it does not have to be the ones included, and you are welcome to mix my kits,

    but you can NOT mix my kits with other designers.

6.)  I have gotten some mails about Copyrights Questions, as those are very importen i will now Highlight the subject very clearly in hopes that it is understandable.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the new section i have added , that points to the use of PU tubes (Tubes that are NOT included in my kits)

I am using Goldwasser as an example in this post.

(she gave me thumbs up for this) 

No matter what, a real tube artist ALWAYS has to be creditted with there copyrights.

So what you always have to write is 

©Goldwasser.   Now here is were the doubt and confusement many times ocures.

IF YOU BOUGHT A GOLDWASSER TUBE AS PU 

DIRECTLY FROM HER STORE:

and use it in my kits (as i allow my kits to be used with other tubes than those who comes with my kits):

YOU WRITE THIS: 

©Goldwasser www.goldwasser.art GA_ (your license name/number from there site) And in a small caption in the corner or were else you see fit on your creation (kit by catty creations)

So you always credit tube artist full info,

IF you bought the tube as a PU via the artist

sites (Verymany, Verymanyartist, Goldwasser, Misticheskaya) so on.

My kits have artist tubes that is under the license PU/CU. 

Therefor My license info has to be written as i inform: 

(©Tube artist name) cattycreationsdezines.blogspot.com (Your name)

as i bought that artist tubes as a cu license from the artist, which gives me the rights to use that tube either to resell in Png format, or for use in my scrap kits in Png format. (Still with artist Copyrights name) but following my info as designer. 

So all 3 ways is listed here, and goes:

My kits with included tubes by a real tube artist: 

(©Tube artist name) cattycreationsdezines.blogspot.com (Your name)

--------------------------------------------

 My kits with AI tube: 

cattycreationsdezines.blogspot.com (Your name)

--------------------------------------------

My Kits, if you use your own PU tube bought from an artist site:

 ©Goldwasser www.goldwasser.art GA_ (your license name/number from there site) 

And in a small caption in the corner or were else you see fit on your creation (kit by catty creations)

---------------------------------------------

I hope that this helped to clarify a bit better. And of course, you are welcome to contact me if you are still unsure of it.

I have a paid License to the platforms and programs im using.

so under no circumstances is my products allowed to be used for other than personal use! 🌹

You are not allowed to share my products. 

**This also goes for my FTU Designs.

I love designing and i Want to continue enjoying what i love, so i ask you to please be kind and respect the few Terms of use 🌹

If you have any questions regarding this, you can always contact me On my mail meincke82@gmail.com

Sincerely Catty. 

My Blinkie

tk-Catty-Creations-Blinkie

Featured Post

Goth of Ravens

Exotic vineyard - click image for download

Made By me

Made By me

Blog Visits