Catty's Creative Dezines - Free Scrap Kits & Tubes

Goth of Ravens

Goth of Ravens

Exotic vineyard - click image for download

Fairy world - click image for download

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 11, 2024

 Hi.

Many writes and ask what the rules is for the use of my tags (Greeting Cards)

My Greeting cards/ (Game snags for better words) You can use for sending to friends and family by email/phone/messengers so on. 

They can also be used in groups on Facebook/Forums. 

You can NOT post them on your own blog for people to download, if you post them in groups, ad a link to my blog in your description. (this is not a MUST) but i would prefer it. ❣

And of course, you cannot in anyway add names or edit or alter license. Most of my tags are with real tube artist, so if you break my rule, you break the law as it is copyright eligible. 

Featured Post

Native summer

My Blinkie

tk-Catty-Creations-Blinkie

My Creations

Native Summer Kit

Native Summer Kit

Made By me

Made By me

Popular Posts

Blog Visits