Please read if you visit and use my menu sections❣

New Digital Papers, And/Or Png Tubes, Masks, Frames, Mini Kits, Framed Tubes, will be added Daily and can be found via my menu above. I won't be posting about new designs in my menu sections as it will flood my front page, so check them out now and then as new stuff will appear often❣
Monday, April 29, 2024

This is regarding my FTU kits here on my blog. (NOT VIP kits)

I have gotten a lot of mails regarding the possibility if you can use my FTU kits for blog designs, and the answer is yes you may. 🌹 Just like tags, Facebook timeline sets, and so on. 

"As long as you ad my credit info ⇒  cattycreationsdezines.blogspot.com

 you can basically use my FTU kits for just about everything, but ONLY for personal use, and NOT for profit (CU - Commercial use  - is strictly forbidden)

Examples of what you can use FTU kits for :

Tags, Banners, Facebook sets, Tutorials, Cluster frames, Blog Designs, Wallpaper, Photo Albums... 

(when writing tuts, or making PU cluster frames on your blog, always remember to ad link to my blog / or kit)

 So set your mind and creativity free.  🤍

If you have other questions, you are always welcome to contact me. Sincerely Catty 🌹

2 comments:

  1. I thank you very much what you do for us I would be careful not to forget to put your link if I forget it is not voluntary I have memory problems following an accident and davance I’m sorry if you notice by chance my forget please you can’t report me and I’ll put your link
    continue what you do is beautiful I love your work
    Jingle bell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would never report you. there is a difference in forgetting and not adding any credit link at all each time on purpose. So dont you worry. and thank you as well for your kind message 🌹🌹

      Delete

Write a small 'Thank you' i really appreciate that 🌹

Welcome To My Blog

Feel free to look around and maybe be inspired, everything on my blog that i share is for personal use only, and please do not take any of my tags, i provide you all kinds of material for you to create something of your own. The only tags you can download are the greeting cards set down below in the FTU gallery section. I hope you will enjoy. Sincerely Catty ❣

My Blinkie

tk-Catty-Creations-Blinkie

My Creations

Favorite Blogs

Tb-R-blinkie

Made By Me

Made By Me

Popular Posts

Made By Me

Made By Me