Featured Post

Hi ..

This is regarding my FTU kits here on my blog. (NOT VIP kits) I have gotten a lot of mails regarding the possibility if you can use my FTU k...


Wednesday, April 17, 2024

To the mail trolls

 It's funny how some people keep pointing the fingers at me for being the villain.

I dont think i have ever experienced just 1 person who seriously did me wrong, come and give me a sincere apologi, whilst i have spoken out many times of my own mistakes and been open about who i am and given my own apologies to whom i treated wrong that did not deserve it.

But all the fake cunts who keeps hiding and dont have the balls to show their real name, you are nothing but low life cowards and idiots with sadder lives than mine, I'm starting to feel sorry for you all because whilst you want me to go away and the hate and despise you have towards me, you still hang out at my blog following every breath i take. And that makes you all so fucking pathetic.

A lot has to be done towards me before i turn around and say, enough. My whole life I've been told I'm to kind to people, i give too much of everything, people take advantage of me and i dont see it, well that may be true but that's who i am until i stepped into this community, because it has changed me.

I started tagging, everyone liked me, i was quiet and new, i then started designing kits and all designers tried to control me right away, telling me what i should sell my kits at this and this price and all kinds of crap. I started to put my foot down and saying no. and that was when the shit hit the fan.

The word no, or this is how i do it, this is my rules and my designs, got me to be the most hadet in this community because i started to bite back!! I dont tolerate demands or being told how to do MY things, i despise greedy snobs that acts like spoiled brats when i dont dance to their music. 

I said from the start that if you cross the line with me, cheat me, disrespect me and dont respect my few rules. I will call you out, and when i start treating you the way you have treated me you suddenly dont find it so funny anymore.

I know without a doubt that I'm good at what i do, not just because many have been so wonderful and kind to tell me over and over, but because i just know. And if i wasn't good at what i do i dont think i would have had so many VIP members each month and getting tons of mails with people that wanted to join.

You need to start realizing that I'm NOT going away I'm NEVER going away, i will continue designing and enjoy it and i do whatever the fuck i want with my money and designs, if i want to offer kits for free then i will do just that, it's my choice, and all the fake cunts sits here anyway, day by day and downloads them, and stalk my blog even though you hate the crap out of me. Its honestly fucking hilarious, because you my dears are not haters, you are true fans.

You all keep saying i am a disgrace and you spread gossip around and make me out to be the worst person ever, when I'm actually the complete opposite, but you wouldn't know because you never got to know me, you only wanted what i created, or you only listened to 1 story even though there are always 2 sides. You say i insult designers and drag them through the mud, you say i have done a lot of people wrong and that i treat some designers/taggers horrible with insults, and they now play the victims.

BUT...

Did they ever tell the reason WHY i did what i did?..........................................?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a small 'Thank you' i really appreciate that 🌹